In the midst of these uncertain times, Weil-McLain is continuing to make every effort to ensure our operations continue as usual while safeguarding our employees. We want you to know that we have product shipping and are continuing to manufacture our products. We also want to take this time to share some information and resources we hope you find helpful as you manage your business through these challenging times. Listed below are links to helpful articles and other materials related to this health crisis.The links to these Small Business Resources provided by Weil-McLain are intended to provide you with convenient access to official information and reports, which may impact your business. Weil-McLain has not contributed to the content of the official information and reports and, therefore, makes no representation as to the accuracy or relevance to your business.
Small Business Resources
Small Business Administration (SBA) Programs & Links – Includes links to small business programs created by the CARES Act.
- Ways for HVAC Contractors and Technicians to remain healthy and safe during service calls (NEW) - This is a link to an article that shares practical advice to protect yourself, your technicians and your homeowners from COVID-19 and other sicknesses when making service calls inside homes and businesses.
- HVAC Contractors and Technicians guide to indoor air quality and COVID-19 (NEW) - This link will take you to the EPA site where you will find information and guidance on the operation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems specifically related to COVID-19.
SBA COVID-19 Disaster Assistance – Direct Link to the SBA COVID-19 Disaster Assistance program. This program relates specifically to businesses affected by COVID-19.
SBA COVID-19 Small Business Guidance & Coronavirus Funding Options – Link to SBA site location that provides various information and links for small businesses on the impact of COVID-19.. Includes information on Coronavirus funding options.
CARES Act – Small Business Paycheck Protection Program Resources (NEW)
- ·US Department of Treasury CARES Act: Small Business Paycheck Protection Program – This link will take you to the US Department of Treasury site where you will find information, forms and an eligible lender search tool for the Small Business Paycheck Protection Program.
- ·Paycheck Protection program Borrower Application Form – This is the application form that is posted on the U.S. Department of the Treasury site that must be completed and submitted to an authorized SBA lender.
- ·SBA Paycheck Protection Program – This is the direct link to the Small Business Administration (SBA) site that describes the Paycheck Protection Program that is provided for in the CARES Act, including a description of the program and a tool that will help you find a lender.
Expert Recommendations for Small Businesses Operating in COVID Environment
CDC Guidance - Interim Guidance of Businesses and Employers to plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – This link provides CDC guidance to help prevent workplace exposures to COVID-19. This interim guidance is based on what is currently known about the disease. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will update this interim guidance as additional information becomes available.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Guide – Link to U.S. Chamber of Commerce site: The coronavirus pandemic is affecting small businesses in a variety of ways. From loss of business to remote work, things are changing fast during the COVID-19 outbreak and businesses are being forced to adapt. CO is working to bring you the best resources and information to help you navigate this challenging time.
OSHA Guidance and Resources for Workers and Employers - This webpage provides information for workers and employers about the evolving coronavirus outbreak first identified in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The information includes links to interim guidance and other resources for preventing exposures to, and infection with, COVID-19.
Federal and State Legislation for COVID – Includes Links to CARES Act information
U.S. Chamber of Commerce CARES Act Summary – Link to U.S. Chamber of Commerce summary of the sections of the CARES Act that relate to small businesses.
The National Law Review Summary of CARES Act – A brief summary of the key sections of the CARES Act prepared by The National Law Review. Includes small business and individual support sections.
State Bills related to Coronavirus and COVID-19 – Links to GovPredict, a government affairs website that tracks pending legislation. This is a link to a special coronavirus summary list of state legislation under consideration.