The next generation of Weil-McLain comfort is here
We’re excited to introduce the ECO® Tec high-efficiency gas boiler, featuring heat-first design, common parts and a powerful control. Years in the making, it’s built with homeowners and contractors in mind.
- Heat-only sizes: 80, 110, 150, 199 MBH
- Combi sizes: 110, 150, 199 MBH
- Up to 5.4 gallons/minute
- Wall mount or floor standing options
- Stainless steel firetube heat exchanger design
The Unity 2.0 touchscreen is a powerful multi-zone controller with easy-to-use features, including:
- Setup Wizard, a step-by-step installation guide
- Text based — no codes to decipher
- Built-in zone control to operate up to four circulators without need of an external control
- Large touchscreen color display makes system monitoring and navigation simple
- Automatic maintenance reminders and contractor-contact screens
- Ten system presets
Comfort where you want it.
Hot water when you need it.
With an impressive 95% AFUE rating, ECO Tec has earned the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient recognition, helping homeowners save on energy costs every heating season. Even greater savings can be realized all year long with the combi unit for both space and domestic hot water heating. Plus, there are several modes to choose from to make maximizing energy savings and/or comfort easier.
High technology. Open design.
A spacious cabinet allows full access to all strategically positioned critical parts. ECO Tec’s durable, high-grade Stainless Steel firetube heat exchanger maximizes heat transfer and its vertical design promotes self rinsing during operation. Click below to watch a virtual cutaway.
Have questions about the ECO Tec boiler?
Fill out the form below and someone from our sales team will be in touch.
Tested and/or certified to the industry’s highest standards
Department of Energy
Air-Conditioning, Heating, & Refrigeration Institute
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Canadian Standards Association
American National Standards Institute
National Fire Protection Association
South Coast Air Quality Management District