Where To Buy

Weil-McLain® boilers, indirect fired water heaters and accessories are sold exclusively through authorized distributors.

If you are a contractor, contact your local HVAC or heating distributor. Use our Find a Distributor tool.

If you are a homeowner and would like to have Weil-McLain® products installed in your home, contact your local HVAC contractor. To find one near you, use our Find a Contractor tool.