Here's How You'll Benefit:
- You'll get coverage for up to 10 full years from installation, on the cost of any covered defective electronic or mechanical parts furnished by Weil-McLain... plus the labor cost for repair or replacement.
- If you have a problem, you can depend on fast, efficient and courteous service from your Weil-McLain trained independent heating professional... and there's no pre-authorization required.
- There is no limit on the number of legitimate claims made during the coverage period... and no "hidden" deductibles. Annual maintenance is not covered.
- If you sell your home, the plan is transferable to the new owner.
- Plan may be purchased within one year of product installation.
What parts are covered?
Residential Boilers: Gas or Oil
This plan covers the following parts when furnished by Weil-McLain with your boiler:
|Balanced Draft Damper||Mixing Valve|
|Blower Assembly||Pilot Burner|
|Boiler Control Module||Pilot Regulator|
|Burner Parts||Plug-in Relay|
|Circulator & Relay Contactor||Pressure Switch|
|Control Transformer||Relief Valve|
|Delay Timer||Resistor Panel|
|Flame Sensor||Thermal Fuse|
|Gas Valve||Spill Switch|
|Heating Elements||Fuse Block|
|Limit Control||Transformer Relays|
|Limit Switches||Vent Damper|
|Low Water Cutoff||Wiring Harnesses|
Residential Indirect-fired Water Heaters
The following parts are covered when furnished by Weil-McLain with your indirect-fired water heater:
|Air Vent||Spring Check Valve|
|Priority Valve||Wiring Harnesses|
Your cast iron boiler sections are covered by the standard Weil-McLain Limited Warranty that accompanied your boiler when purchased.
For more information or to purchase the plan, contact your local Weil-McLain Dealer.